The Certum Commercial SSL/TLS Certificate is a basic Domain Validated SSL certificate which provides basic protection (encryption) for internet connections. This is all you need to mark your personal website as secure and enable the secure padlock in all browsers.
Domain Validated Certificates are intended for use on personal, non-commercial, low-risk websites. All you need to do is verify control of your domain via one of three methods; an admin email account, DNS TXT or by file upload.
The Certum Domain Validation certificate comes in three variants;
- Single domain (yourwebsite.ng).
- Multi-domain (yourwebsite.ng, yourwebsite.com, theirwebsite.org, subdomain.otherwebsite.com.ng).
- Wildcard (*.yourwebsite.ng). This covers the primary domain (such as yourwebsite.ng) and all first-level subdomains like portal.yourwebsite.ng, mail.yourwebsite.ng, webdisk.yourwebsite.ng, etc.
* Please contact us if you require a multidomain certificate with more than 10 SANs/domains/subdomains.
* It is NOT advisable to use domain validated certificates on websites owned/operated by companies or organisations of any kind, only on personal websites. Use an Organisation Validation certificate or Extended Validation certificate instead.
There are no reviews yet.